Tuesday 29 March 2016

IMPORTANT VIDEO FOR CHRISTIANS: Understanding the Times & Our Identity i...




NO KatyCat you’re not Magic you're an illusion with a BIG
FAT CHARGECARD to boost posts for LIKES, you are a MK Ultra CIA agent who uses
drum beats and Solfeggio tones to 'lock in the minds of kids and inner child’s
the men are mind controlled by shaking 5 year old computer generated fantasies
in primary colours and a hidden symbolism of the mystery religions the Kabballah
and of the ancients of the middle east all of pagan origin. You mix up witch
crafted spells and have an advisor who is an expert in manifestation as are
your IT systems the computer generated fiction and you utilize the phoney black
magic from the fallen angels ~ demons ~ devils and I have got The real SATAN
your master in physical form lying on my single bed who said if I ever get
upset emotionally by you he would send a 650 foot doggie monster to crush you
like powder and I would normally be smoking the peace pipe [Blunt] with Lucifer
who lives 200 yards away from my front door. You yourself offered to fund your
own security unit that formed in front of your eyes on Facebook Knights Templars who have 3 Knights of the round
table King Arthur, Sir Lancelot, Sir Galahad and the personal bodyguard I
offered you Samson the strongest man in History the other bodyguard I offered
you was Sparta and IAM
Apollo
Dance

the greatest fighter in human history slayer of Achilles at Troy, Gorgons, Titans
and Cyclops but the Knights Templars secret held for 850 years is that your
husband
John Rumary
of Jesus College, Oxford soon to be JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR is none other than Baphomet the old Goat you sold your
soul to [or thought you had, were told]. NO it is not Magic that put you on the
POP TARTS MAP you and Capital Records PAID for your success as a number 1 on
Billboard costs $136,000 which is the sort of money I have spent stuffing snow
powder up my left nostril just 4 kicks in a couple of months. You with all the
trappings of money, power and trickery at your disposal were stuck at maximum
earnings $45million for 3 years until you married the true magician
ApolloMusicGod who almost went insane manifesting you into the highest paid
entertainer in the world $135,000,000 releasing NO Music but giving it away
with the #1 female tour in the world where in 2 years that it took you to sell
the same about of tickets that Robbie Williams sells in one night in the UK and
gave you what no one else had been able to do
Love Breaker
but not just an ordinary love [SADE] NO GODS LOVE the most
special Gift of all for GOD invented it the strongest force in the Universe.
Your success on the stats begun the morning after the GIG I got you the biggest
GIG in History and my first choice Queen Rihanna the Superb Owl witchcraft
extravaganza where GOD stayed up for 5 nights so as not to miss it but
discovered his KatyCat Hudson <3:xD was not even going to do the Gig until
he intervened on the Saturday morning and got you promoted to your WHAT? 'Finest
hour to make me proud'? OH NO A COMPLETE RELIGIOUS ANTI-CHRIST ABORTION EVEN
ADVERTISING DEAD BABIES IN YOUR SPONSORS DRINK
PepsiCo
pop where I witnessed what I thought was a Peruvian Mad Dog
KatyCat performed simulated anal/oral sex with the Lucifer image black man
offering your body and kneeling not only in the cocksucker position but the
personification of WOMANS FULL SUBJUGATION TO THE SUPERIORITY OF MAN and you
were the Whore of Babylon the slut I had the most amount of pleasure running
through with my spear the last time I had seen her ~ all this infront of an
audience of 125million half of them MY CHILDREN. You opened up a Portal to
Jupiter to allow SATAN to descend and also allow Reptillian Aliens come and
steal our crystals which IS THE ENERGY SOURCE of mankind and leave with the
Earth's Gold supply mined so far which keeps us perfectly aligned in the solar
system only if within the Earth's gravity field. Earth would have spun out of control
like a comet had you been successful you also went double nip slip topless in
front of my kids in the audience I have a photo on my bathroom wall CA Gurls
huh CA Sluts more like and your penultimate act was to summon Lucifer as the
floating star and I bet you had no knickers on but a week later when you had
got away with it as I could not believe you would risk upsetting the greatest
mass murderer in Human History who can kill just by thinking it you tell me IT
WAS YOU and as I ran to take an overdose in my kitchen my Radio DJ informed me
you had gone back to the home of a band member for SEX which I asked you to sue
the Radio station if it was untrue ~ you never did
#NuffSaid
a full admitter of well a long series of infidelities as you
became a serial adulterer culminating in the news today you are to announce you
are going to commit bigamy by getting married to a HERPES infected Dwarf. Your
next 'Magical move' was to become my MK Ultra mind controller where you cost me
18 months of my life and nearly smashed the brain of the Earth's saviour in
between trying to murder me. NEED I GO ON? Because we can do this all night
your catalogue of evil delivered upon me being so great that it would fill a
long book.

SETI 1 offering to AMUN and MUT




No comments:

Post a Comment